These Are The Top 5 9mm Handguns Everyone Should Own
Before we get to the video, there is something you should be made aware of, the guys that made the video are experts in their field, they are not telling you that you HAVE to own any of the handguns spotlighted, it is merely a ‘suggestion’, based on several factors. It’s been my experience, that most folks will go with whatever firearm they feel comfortable with and also, one that they can afford.
The makers of the video had this to say:
“There are so many 9mm handguns out there…the decision can be downright impossible especially if you are like me and enjoy so many different guns. This was a hard decision, but hopefully you good people will agree with our choices.”
Beneath the video, I’ll place each of the pistols mentioned in the video, long with a short description.
1. M&P®9 SHIELD: The reality of protection is that you never know when you’ll need it. We took the power and features of our full sized M&P pistols and put them into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand. The M&P Shield is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. One million Shield owners can’t be wrong.
2. S&W SD9 VE Std Capacity: Click Here To See Features & Benefits
3. Glock 17 : Designed for professionals, the GLOCK 17, in 9×19, is the most widely used law enforcement pistol worldwide. Because of its unsurpassereliability, above-average magazine capacity of 17 rounds in the standard magazine, and its low weight, it is trusted by law enforcement officers around the globe. With our revolutionary “Safe Action” trigger system, the G17 9×19 pistol is safe, easy, and quick-just what you need in high-pressure situations.
4. CZ 75 Variant SHARK-FC : The Shark Series Pistol combines with a variant of features and models to create a pistol that offers outstanding performance and reliability. The Shark Series is available in full size and compact models, with alloy frame including frame mounted safety. The Shark FC Pistol featuring firing pin block, MIL-STD integral accessory rail, DA/SA trigger system and compensator.
5. Ruger p95: The Ruger P95 is a semi-automatic large-frame pistol chambered in 9mm. The P-Series have been available in the US since 1987 and are marketed as economically priced all-purpose pistols. The difference between the P-95 and the P-345 is of course the caliber, the P-95 has fixed sights and costs about $200 less. Otherwise they are very similar.
Trending Now on Survival Nation
Sorry. No data so far.