15 SURVIVAL DUCT TAPE TRICKS EVERY PREPPER SHOULD KNOW [PICS]
If you can’t make it with duct tape, you’re not using enough duct tape.
When things get crazy, like when you get stuck in the bush or when zombies overrun the planet, you’ll want to have a large stockpile of duct tape. You can build and repair pretty much anything with it. Here are 15 survival things you can make with duct tape that will help keep you alive and maybe make your miserable experience a little more comfortable.
1. A boat. The Mythbusters team proved duct tape boats can float.
2. A DIY field stretcher. Get two sticks, something to serve as a pillow, and tape it up like this:
3. Butterfly bandage strips. Cut some small strips of DT and use them to pull the skin on either side of the wound together.
4. A sling. It’s not pretty, but it’ll keep your busted arm elevated.
5. Blister protection: You don’t have to wait for the sh** to hit the fan to use this hack. Slap a strip on the skin of your heel before you put on your boots.
The List Continues At Wide Open Spaces…
Trending Now on Survival Nation
Sorry. No data so far.