Best 9mm Survival Carbine? TNW Firearms Aero Survival Rifle
Is the TNW Firearms Aero Survival Rifle (ASR) the best 9mm survival carbine? It uses Glock mags and, did we mention, allows for different caliber configurations?
From the manufacturer:
The Aero Survival Rifle, famous for its removable barrel and easily convertible caliber changes, is a winner in home defense, backpacking, boating, and back country flying. The Aero Survival RifleTM is available in hard black anodize, two variegated finishes (pink, and green), OD green, and tan. The ASR can be ordered in 9mm, .45 ACP, and .40 calibers, and coming soon is .22 LR, .22 MAG, and .17 HMR. The ASR is equipped with a 4x scope, quick change barrel, and AR collapsible stock. The Aero Survival Pistol is also available in similar colors and calibers.
- Barrel length: US 16.25” Canada 18.75”
- Overall length: US 33.0″ Canada 35.5″
- Overall length (Collapsed Stock): US 29.5” Canada 32.0”
- Breakdown dimensions with barrel removed: US 17.25”
- Available calibers: 9mm, .40, or .45 ACP
- Magazine configuration: Glock pistol style
- Left or right handed ejection
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Coating: Hard Anodized
- Action: Semi-automatic, direct blow back
- Safety: Sliding safety and integrated child trigger lock
- Optional three-day pack sold separately
- Performance: 9mm Wolf ammo, 1,270 FPS
Four power scope
One Glock Style magazine
Upper and lower rails
- Also relevant: made of aircraft aluminum
Trending Now on Survival Nation
Sorry. No data so far.