Terra Nova Laser 20L Backpac
The Terra Nova Laser 20L pack is a lightweight frame-less backpack designed with a “lightweight-but-full-of-features” approach for day use or overnight hiking trips.
- Manufacturer: Terra Nova, UK
- Model: Laser 20L Backpack
- Weight: 11.6oz (328g)
- Measured Weight: 11.4oz (323g)
- Capacity: 20L
The pack is designed with a single main compartment, accessed by a long, vertical zipper centered in the back of the pack. In addition to the main compartment, there are seven smaller pockets and a couple of extra features:
- Two small zippered waist belt pockets
- Two open-top waist belt pockets (for water bottles)
- Two small mesh “stow” side pockets
- One zippered “quick-access” pocket in upper right of the main compartment
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Two hydration tube ports
- Sternum strap (removable) with emergency whistle
- Twin side bungee cords
- Top lifting handle
Picking up the 20L when it’s empty is quite a strange feeling, it weighs almost nothing. Don’t let the weight fool you though, it is deceptively tough for its size and weight. I like that the 20L rolls up very small when it is empty, making it easy to pack as a spare day pack or summit pack on longer hiking trips.
Read the rest of the article by Brian Green here.