The ‘Urban Carry G2’ An Incredible Concealed Carry Holster So Well Made…Nobody Will Know You Carry
The G2 Urban Carry is a uniquely designed holster to comfortably carry your concealed firearm with any outfit for nearly any situation.
Proudly made in the United States of America the Urban Carry is made with 100% genuine saddle grade leather. The G2 Urban Carry is a rapid deploying uniquely designed holster to comfortably carry your concealed firearm with nearly any outfit for any situation.
The G2 was born from the voices of the thousands of people who wear the original Urban Carry everyday. Collaborating with the collective suggestions the G2 is an upgrade making an amazing holster even better.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to with the G2 Holster by Urban Carry:
- A unique patented design which keeps your firearm BELOW your waistline. This allows for natural movement of the body throughout the day without the pain of a firearm digging into your stomach or leg.
- With the firearm holstered below the waistline there is no need “dress around your gun”. Wearing normal fitting pants, shorts or slacks with your regular or even fitted shirts will not expose any part of the firearm.
- Tuck in your shirt, or leave it untucked. The firearm is completely concealed and draws the same either way.
- A custom steel clip, tough enough to withstand the pull of any stressful situation, secures the holster with or without a belt.
- The G2 has an improved holster design which guides your firearm directly to your hand for a smooth and rapid draw, every time.
- Pre-conditioned leather eliminates the long break-in period and allows your firearm to seat perfectly in your holster much sooner.
- A powerful magnet at the base of the holster keeps your firearm secure and steady during a rapid draw.
- A laser compatible option with a wider base and built in ECR technology so your ECR enabled laser fits perfectly and automatically turns on when drawn and off when holstered.
Leave a Comment!
Trending on Survival Nation
Sorry. No data so far.