With Fathers Day Coming Here’s A Great Gift Idea: The SRM 1216 12 Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun
With Fathers Day coming next month, here’s a great gift idea for your old man- it’s the SRM 1216 12 Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun. And boy-oh-boy, this thing is slicker than snot on a doorknob !! Now I always get a little giddy when a new weapon hits the market and it simply amazes me just how many variations of the 12 gauge shotgun there are. I do like this design, having multiple tube magazines gives me options of what kind of ammo I can put into each tube. Also having 4 tube magazines that hold 4 rounds in each tube let’s me come heavy with a total of 16 rounds. I’ll place some specs to this weapon below the video so you can check it out for your self. But if you’d like to visit SRM Arms website, you can simply click HERE.
SRM Arms is an industry-leading small arms manufacturer, specializing in shotguns and shotgun componentry. SRM is led by a team of small arms design, engineering, and machining specialties with extensive experience in the development of shotguns and other tactical weapons. The SRM team has developed shotguns, weapon componentry and upgrade solutions, which meet the challenges facing hunters, law enforcement officers, and military units and personnel.
As a pioneer in the field of shotgun system upgrades and componentry, SRM has commercialized several products including the Sure Cycle® action system, Terror Chokes, SRM Magazine Upgrades and Extension Tubes. SRM leverages its extensive shotgun development, weapon innovations and component advancements to service shotguns for military and law enforcement units across the country. In 2010, SRM was awarded a research and development contract by the U.S. Marine Corps to fix design and performance problems with their current semi-automatic shotgun system.
DESIGN FEATURES OF THE SRM 1216 INCLUDE:
- Ergonomic compact design along with the flexibility of a detachable magazine provides unsurpassed firepower, force multiplication, and tactical advantages.
- Rotary, Detachable high capacity magazine holding 8, 12, or 16 rounds of either 2 3/4 or 3 inch shotshells.
- Semi-automatic action that self feeds following the rotation of the quad-tube, revolving magazine.
- Roller delayed action provides fast cycling and reduced felt recoil.
- Overall length of the 1216 model is only 34 inches with a standard 18 inch barrel, but the more compact 1212 (13″in barrel) and 1208 (10″in barrel) are available.
- An integrated picatinny rail combined with a three face handguard rail offers the shooter a broad range of options for mounting optics, sights, lights and other tactical accessories.
- Pushpin disassembly and break open design allows for easy field stripping and maintenance.
- Ambidextrous receiver and controls can be set up for either right or left handed shooters.
Leave a Comment!
Trending on Survival Nation
Sorry. No data so far.