These Are The 10 Most Deadly Creatures Known To Man
Contained here in this article, are the 10 most deadly creatures known to man. While some are obvious, there are other’s that will definitely disgust you. But I must warn you, if you have a weak stomach…then click away and pass this article by, because once you have seen some of these creatures, you can’t ever UN-see them.
For all of his flaws and weaknesses, mankind is at the top of the food-chain, but if not careful, we can be taken-out by quite a few animal species and listed below are 10 of them.
10. The Tapeworm : Cestoda is a class of parasitic flatworms, of the phylum Platyhelminthes. Biologists informally refer to them as cestodes. The best-known species are commonly called tapeworms.
9. Ascaris Roundworm: Ascaris is a genus of parasitic nematode worms known as the “small intestinal roundworms”, which is a type of helminth. One species, Ascaris lumbricoides, affects humans and causes the disease ascariasis.
8. Crocodiles: Crocodiles or true crocodiles are large aquatic reptiles that live throughout the tropics in Africa, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Crocodylinae, all of whose members are considered true crocodiles, is classified as a biological subfamily.
7. Scorpions: Scorpions are predatory arachnids of the order Scorpiones. They have eight legs and are easily recognized by the pair of grasping pedipalps and the narrow, segmented tail, often carried in a characteristic forward curve over the back, ending with a venomous stinger.
6. The Freshwater Snail: Freshwater snails can be found throughout the world in habitats ranging from ephemeral pools to the largest lakes, and from small seeps and springs to major rivers. The majority of freshwater gastropods have a shell, with very few exceptions.
5. The Assassin Bug: The Reduviidae are a large cosmopolitan family of the order Hemiptera. They are slightly unusual among the Hemiptera because almost all are terrestrial ambush predators.
4. The Tsetse Fly: Tsetse, sometimes spelled tzetze and also known as tik-tik flies, are large biting flies that inhabit much of midcontinental Africa between the Sahara and the Kalahari Deserts.
3. Domestic Dogs: The domestic dog is a domesticated canid which has been selectively bred for millennia for various behaviors, sensory capabilities, and physical attributes.
2. Snakes: Venomous snakes are species of the suborder Serpentes that are capable of producing venom, which is used primarily for immobilizing prey and defense mostly via mechanical injection by fangs.
1. Mosquitoes: Mosquitoes are small, midge-like flies which comprise the family Culicidae. Females of most species are ectoparasites, whose tube-like mouthparts pierce the hosts’ skin to consume blood. The word “mosquito” is Spanish for “little fly”.
H/T- Wikipedia – YouTube