The Prepper’s Civil Unrest Checklist
But more and more over the past few years, we’ve seen it erupt right here in the streets of America. The last thing you want to do is to be stuck in the middle of it, so the best thing you can do is to get prepared so you can ride out the storm from home.
We need to be ready for any unrest that comes our way.
If you would like to take a class to help you prepare for this, you can learn more here. If you don’t want to invest in a class, use this FREE handy checklist to make sure you’ll have everything you need.
Make sure everything is in order. While it’s unlikely that services like internet, electricity, and municipal water will be affected, it doesn’t hurt to be ready for that possibility. The key here is to make certain you don’t have to leave your home for the duration of the unrest, should it come your way.
- Check your pantry and fill any gaps in your food preps.
- Order emergency food buckets – if you order right away there is still time to get them before the election.
- Get your water preps in order
- Take this class: Prepping Crash Course: Getting Ready for Post-Election Chaos
- Get cash in small denominations out of the bank.
Read more at The Organic Prepper.
Leave a Comment!
Trending on Survival Nation
Sorry. No data so far.