SurvivalVideo

NEVER Use Water To Put Out A Grease Fire!

 NEVER use WATER to put out a cooking oil or grease fire in your kitchen! – Pan fires are the largest cause of fire-related injuries in the home!

 

NEVER use WATER to put out a cooking oil or grease fire in your kitchen! – Pan fires are the largest cause of fire-related injuries in the home (Video)- Video by The Slow Mo Guys:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbgdRR4yj8Y

Posted by CERT – Community Emergency Response Team – Santa Monica on Tuesday, October 27, 2015

TRENDING ON SURVIVALNATION.COM

Sorry. No data so far.


Previous post

How To Identify A Black Widow Spider

Next post

Winter Welcome Solo Mountain Overnighter

Leave a Comment!